Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Tunesday // The Head and The Heart








The Head and The Heart is an indie folk-rock band from Seattle, Washington. Just recently they released their newest album "Let's Be Still." I for one, am a huge fan of The Head & The Heart. I have seen them a few times live and they are always so full of energy...or maybe that's me. Either way, their shows are a damn good time. Not to mention I absolutely love Charity, the vocalist, violinist and occasional percussionist. She always comes out on stage with messy hair, and stylish outfits. My kind of girl right there. 

Take a listen to their newest single, "Shake" as well as some of my other favorites from their first self-titled album.



Other favorites include 



Pictures found from Pinterest.




No comments:

Post a Comment