Monday, October 21, 2013

s t y l e








This weekend was an absolutely beautiful one. My Sunday was spent with my friends and family, as we soaked up the Austin sun. My go-to outfit these days are jeans and a plain shirt. Never underestimate the power of a plain white tee. As for my go-to music it definitely is, and always will be, Mumford & Sons. If you're bored and have a few minutes to waste, watch the interview montage below with the band. It made me fall in love with them even more. Not only are they music geniuses in my mind, but they also seem so down-to-earth and funny! 



Outfit includes >> White Tee from Nasty Gal // Just USA High Rise Pants from Beehive // Rehab Bra from Beehive // Sandals from Target // Midnight Wild necklace from Little Pieces of Hope // Thrifted Sunglasses // Feather Journal from Mockingbird Domestics

No comments:

Post a Comment