Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Creative Souls : Fletcher & Fox









Fletcher & Fox. This spectacularly creative Etsy shop is based out of Salt Lake City, Utah and run by Stacey Foster. Recently, I have been obsessing over arrows. Whether it be arrow jewelry, tattoos, drawings etc. My friend recently "favorited" Fletcher & Fox on Etsy, and I couldn't help but take a peek after seeing the thumbnail pictures. I immediately started to visualize where each of these arrows could be displayed in my new studio. Fletcher & Fox has just about any themed arrow you can think of. Arrows for Beach House Nautical Decor, Wedding Love Decor, and my favorite Mini Gold Arrows with Animal Print. 

Take a peek at Fletcher & Fox's Facebook // Etsy Shop // Instagram 

(All pictures were taken from Fletcher & Fox's Facebook and Etsy shop) 

No comments:

Post a Comment