Thursday, August 28, 2014

how to layer





As I stated in yesterday's post, I am a BIG fan of wearing basic, and simple clothes. For years, I kept spending money on "fashion items" only to give them away weeks later when the trend was already out of style. After realizing how much money I was wasting on these so-called fashion items I decided to revamp my entire wardrobe and go back to the basics. Aka, I'm a basic bitch. To me there is just nothing better than keeping an outfit simple, and topping it off with a handful of accessories. Hats, purses, booties, jewelry...you name it. 

With the Running Wild collection, I made sure to keep all you other basic bitches in mind. This is the first collection, where I thought about layering pieces together rather than wearing them all separately. Currently, the Gemma and Andi Necklace are my go-to layered items.

The Gemma Necklace is one of my all-time favorites this season. I love how easily customizable it is to anyone's personality and style. This necklace is also great to layer with the Tatum Necklace, or even another Gemma Necklace! 

-----------

What are you favorite pieces to layer from Little Pieces of Hope?

----------

Hat // Brixton - Messer Hat
Shorts // Tula - Fort Collins
Jewelry // Andi Necklace & Gemma Necklace 
(Sandalwood & Black tassel)


No comments:

Post a Comment