Tuesday, August 12, 2014

running wild // inspo




The LPOH Fall 2014 Collection, Running Wild, is days away from the final debut! With each lookbook I like to show what inspired me for the collection. 

This Summer I have had the opportunity to return back to Colorado, more specifically Fort Collins, and make this Summer an adventure to remember. I have traveled throughout the mountains as well as the front range, and soon I'll be packing up my Jeep and heading back home to Austin. While here in Colorado I have met some beautiful new spirits, while also being able to reconnect with some old ones. As always, these people have led me to enjoy the simpler things in live. Whether it be fresh fruit, good beer, the beauty of nature, or even the sound of laughter. 

This collection is for all the girls who live simply. 
The lovers, the dreamers, and the wild ones at heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment