Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Kate Choker


I get a lot of questions about where I shop for my clothes. One of my favorite places to get some cozy threads is....Target! Usually I like my tee's oversized, so more often than not I find myself wandering over to the Men's Department to see what goodies they have. Low and behold, I found this thermal longsleeve tee (on clearance) that is so ginormous I wear it as a dress. 


Since I seem to borrow from the boy's more often than not these days, I like to add a touch of femininity to my outfits. In this case I paired my longsleeve "dress" with my favorite blanket jacket, a Goorin Bros Hat, a gold choker and some Free People booties.


Outfit Details

"Dress" // Target
Jacket // BeeHive Austin - Mono B
Necklace // Little Pieces of Hope - Kate Choker
Hat // Goorin Bros -Abel Abraham 



No comments:

Post a Comment