Monday, November 21, 2016

Borrowing From the Boys



Recently I have been going through my boyfriend's closet and stealing all sorts of goodies from him. And by stealing, I mean kindly asking him if I could borrow a certain article of clothing for an extended amount of time. Needless to say, I love "borrowing" me some cozy oversized flannels, worn in baseball hats, and last but definitely not least some good ol' fashion sweat pants. 

Today however I thought I would skip out on the sweatpants, and show you how I style my favorite Patagonia hat of his. Might I add, that I legit have been wearing this cap for 3 days straight. Who needs dry shampoo when you can just throw on a hat?



 First off, I have said this before but I'm all about that basic b*tch lifestyle when it comes to clothing. I try to limit my fashion items in my closet, and stick to classic, simple pieces. So that's exactly what I did with today's outfit. Stuck with a simple white tank, and my new Levi's from Free People. In order to add a little touch of femininity, I threw on the Little Pieces of Hope Porter Choker Necklace, and one of our new gold necklaces that will be available at our Allies Against Humanity Holiday Market!


Outfit Details

Hat // Patagonia (similar options here, and here)
Cardigan // Brandy Melville
Necklaces // Little Pieces of Hope - Porter Choker




No comments:

Post a Comment