Monday, March 16, 2015

lpoh monday madness + waylon necklace


Today's LPOH Monday Madness discount is for the Waylon Necklace from our Spring 2015 Collection. Usually this item retails for $92, but is marked down to $75 for today only. (Since I got a late start on this post, this offer is available until Tuesday (March 17th) 5pm CST.)

Usually Monday Madness discounts are for items from previous collections, however this time around I figured I would spice things up a little and offer a mark down for BRAND NEW item. I promise this is not a Monday Madness you will want to miss...because it more than likely will never happen again!

Outfit Details
-Tee // Free People 
- Denim // Madewell 
-Necklace // Little Pieces of Hope

If you are interested in seeing more outfit posts, feel free to follow me on FPME // cierra_adele

No comments:

Post a Comment