Friday, September 13, 2013

Weekend Warrior



It's the weekend. Finally time to let off some steam, and become a weekend warrior. 


I have always been a candle person. I have them in my bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, living room, and just about everywhere else in between. Aromatherapy Genuine not only makes candles but also those amazing smelling diffusers. The bottles and candles always have cute phrases on them such as "choose happiness" or "be amazing". I haven't found one Aromatherapy Genuine product that I didn't like the smell of. These definitely make a new home feel a little bit more cozier. 


Lately I have become a huge fan of the boots and cutoff shorts look. Not to mention these booties will transition smoothly into my fall and winter wardrobe.


Lastly the Zilker Feather crown. You can't be a weekend warrior without a little bit of wild. I just recently added these feather crowns into the Little Pieces of Hope Etsy shop and I can't get enough of them. 

Candles: Target// Booties: Target // Zilker Feather Crown: Little Pieces of Hope


No comments:

Post a Comment