Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Denim on Denim










I have had a long love affair with denim, but I have to admit I have never personally been a fan of denim on denim. That is until I saw the picture above and was immediately inspired. I absolutely loved how effortless yet stylish and comfortable the girl looked. Thankfully we have had a few cooler, rainy days here in Austin so I figured now was the time to whip out the chambray shirt and denim cutoffs. I wasn't quite daring enough to do the full denim on denim, so I added a simple white tank to break up the look a bit. 

Chambray shirt: Urban Outfitters
Cutoff Shorts: Thrifted
Tank: Victoria's Secret
Necklace: Little Pieces of Hope Bohemian Tassel 
Sandals: Target
Glasses: Ray Bans...yes these are my actual reading glasses
Book: The 4 Agreements (Just started this book, but I'm absolutely loving it. Definitely recommend to anyone who is looking for a insightful read)




No comments:

Post a Comment