Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Summer 2017


Last week we launched our Summer 2017 Collection, and I couldn't be happier with the response from it. Summer is always my favorite season to design as it's my favorite time of year. I love to explore new swimming holes around Austin, and bask in the hot Texas sun.

As I was designing this year's collection, I was greatly inspired by our National Parks. Having never been to a National Park before, I got on Pinterest and started pinning all sorts of photos from Utah, California, Alaska, and the list goes on. I loved the earthy colors of the red arches in Utah, and the brown/red color of the Sequoias. Which eventually led to a collection of earthy, yet modern Tibetan designed pieces. Not to mention, each piece is named after the National Park which inspired it.

________________

We also came up with a new convertible necklace this season that can be worn a variety of different ways. To learn how to style this beaut, take a peek at the video below!


What do you think of the Summer Collection?
Shop the Summer Collection now


How To: Wear your LPOH Convertible Necklace from Cierra Tucker on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment