Thursday, June 9, 2016

Billabong



I absolutely love the transition from Spring to Summer when it comes to apparel. For most of the year it's safe to say I dress in my uniform shades of black, white and gray. However in the Summer I like to try and spice it up a bit, so I was super excited to snag this floral dress from Billabong. Not to mention, it has this awesome cutout in the back! What's not to love?!




Whenever I make my "commute" to work each morning, it consists of about 15 steps outside my backdoor and into my little studio right in my backyard. Occasionally my Summer interns make an appearance when they feel like it. Meet Schotzie & Rusty, my Sister's trusty pups, and models for the day.



To snag this look for yourself shop the links below


Dress// Billabong 


No comments:

Post a Comment