Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Sunkissed Summer 2016


Today is the day! The Little Pieces of Hope Sunkissed Summer 2016 Collection is out!


With this collection, I wanted to change things up a bit in terms of design as well as inspiration. Since I went to College in Colorado, I usually take my inspiration from that good ol' mountain living and people. However, this time I thought it would be fun to change locations and focus on that Salty, Sandy & Sunkissed lifestyle.

While searching around on Pinterest, I noticed that beach jewelry is a lot different than "mountain" jewelry. Instead of longer necklaces, I wanted to focus on necklaces that were short, dainty and simple with the ability to layer one upon the other if desired.




Along with the new jewelry designs, we have also switched up our charity for the Summer months to go hand-in-hand with our sunkissed, beachy theme. May I introduce, Surfrider Foundation. Surfrider Foundation is an amazing non-profit that is dedicated to the protection and enjoyment of the world's oceans, waves and beaches. To learn more about their story and what they do as a company, click here.


No comments:

Post a Comment