Monday, May 11, 2015

Inspiration for Summer 2015





>> Deep in the Heart <<
A Collection for the Cowboys, the Rebels, and the Summer Bandits

Let’s be real, living in Texas in the summer time is difficult. It’s too hot, it’s too humid, there are too many bugs… It’s downright miserable at some moments. I have memories of waking up in the early mornings at my Mom’s, to a house full of opened windows because it was the only time of the day that would be below 80 degrees. I can’t even tell you how many times I have gotten into my car to find the candy I just bought from the gas station to already be melted and dripping all over my hands. Yet somehow even with all of its downfalls… it’s still my favorite time to be in Texas.

Texas Summers are all about finding ways to escape the heat. Whether it be adventuring around town to find the next secret swimming hole, eating endless amounts of SnoBeach, or even cracking open a delightful Lone Star beer…or two...or three.

Summer time in Texas is nostalgic for me. It reminds me of high school, and the never-ending search of finding something fun to do with my friends. I have memories of being out on the lake by day, and laying down on an abandoned street, gazing up at the stars by night.  

This collection, Deep in the Heart, is a collection to commemorate all good things Texan. It’s an homage to the great state that raised me, my family, and friends. It has been years since I have spent the entirety of my Summer in Austin, and I couldn't be more excited for what’s to come. Here’s to Summer, and may all you fellow Texans survive



Sources 

Slide 1

Slide 2
Photo 1 // Photo 2 // Photo 3 // Photo 4 // Photo 5 // Photo 6

Slide 3



No comments:

Post a Comment