Thursday, April 30, 2015

bits & pieces


With Summer right around the corner I wanted to share some of my favorite bits & pieces for the season. 

Still & Sea is my FAVORITE swim suit shop here in Austin. Whether you want a sporty suit, a girly suit, or even a suit that shows a little more skin, they have it! Another thing I like about Still & Sea, is you don't have to buy matching tops and bottoms. There is no policy demanding you have to buy the set together, so you're able to express your swimwear style, and create pairs freely. Not to mention Brigitte, the store owner, is the bomb.com. 

Another company I have recently stumbled upon on Instagram is Sunnybrooke. I am an absolute sucker for candles, and I knew I immediately needed to buy a Sunnybrooke candle after seeing their cute packaging and branding. I love lighting the Herbal Mint candle right after I wake up to set the mood for the day. 

_________________________

Shop these bits & pieces here!

Top // Acacia 

Make sure to use your exclusive LPOH + Still & Sea Coupon. Type in "LPOH10" before checking out to save yourself 10% on your Still & Sea shopping cart!

Candle // Herbal Mint




No comments:

Post a Comment