Thursday, February 5, 2015

Riley Necklace + Sunday Supply Co.



The Sunday Collection is all about pairing basic apparel with your favorite necklaces. 
I know in previous collections, I focused on layering necklaces upon necklaces, but this time around I wanted to strive for minimalism...or Little Pieces of Hope's version of "minimalism." 

I wanted the necklaces to stand out on their own, and not have to compete against other items or busy prints. To me, Sundays are all about the basics. Jeans, an over-sized top, slip on shoes, and a simple accessory to tie it all together. 

Today's accessory, The Riley Necklace, is one of my favorites from the Spring Line. 

If you are in the market for some basic, yet high quality tees I recommend checking out 
Sunday Supply Co in Fort Collins, Colorado. How perfect is their name for our Spring Line!? 

Not to mention, their boutique is truly amazing! I was so kindly shown this shop by a friend, and was absolutely blown away by its effortless beauty. 


 pictures pulled from Sunday Supply Co Blog






No comments:

Post a Comment