Monday, January 26, 2015

The Sunday Collection // Inspiration







For each collection I like to put together my version of a Little Pieces of Hope "look book" for retailers, as well as customers, to get a better feel of the Collection as a whole, and to see what inspired me throughout my designing journey.

For Spring 2015, I was inspired by my favorite day...Sunday. To me Sundays are meant for living. Whether living is sleeping in and staying cozy in bed all day, or waking up early and going on adventures, it's up to you! Each Sunday is different for me, but consistent in the sense that it's a day for the little things in life.

"Someone once told me to always live for the little things in life. Live for the 5 a.m. sunrises and the 5 p.m. sunsets where you'll see colors in the sky that don't usually belong. Live for the road trips and bike rides with music in your ears, and the wind in your hair. Live for days when you're surrounded by your favorite people who make you realize that the world is not a cold, harsh place. Live for the little things because they will make you realize that this is what life is about. 
This is what it means to be alive." - (A.Y)


After surviving the Winter months, I wanted to make the Spring Collection light and airy. The majority of the pieces are meant to be worn alone in hopes to focus on the simplicity, and details of each item. A Little Pieces of Hope approach at minimalism, if you will ;) 

I'm hoping to officially launch the Sunday collection on February 4th, so keep an eye out!

_______________

Sundays are for living // Sundays are for the little things

What do Sundays mean to you?

_______________

All pictures from slides are taken from other sources

Slide 1: Picture 1 // Picture 2 // Picture 3
Slide 2: Picture 1
Slide 3: Picture 1 // Picture 2 // Picture 3 // Picture 4
Slide 4: Picture 1 // Picture 2 // Picture 3 // Picture 4 


No comments:

Post a Comment