Sunday, March 2, 2014

<< u p d a t e s >>


From March through May, Little Pieces of Hope will be donating to Whole Planet Foundation. Whole Planet's mission is to help alleviate poverty world-wide through micro-loans. When purchasing LPOH you are helping to empower entrepreneurs and giving them a hand out of poverty. 

To learn more about Whole Planet Foundation, visit their website here.

______________________________________________________

Now I know in the last updates blog post I mentioned donating to WOLF Sanctuary in Colorado. Don't worry! I still plan to donate to this awesome charity during the months of June and July. I will be temporarily moving back up to Colorado throughout the summer months and I figured that during my time there it would would be the perfect opportunity to donate, and hopefully visit, WOLF Sanctuary! 

No comments:

Post a Comment